Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 9

[Day 9 of my journey.]

6.24.11 9:42 PM

Dear journal,
So today we finally came home. It was so god to see my family and hug their necks. Everyone is handling P.T.'s [Pastor Tommy] death so well. Thomas [My brother] doesn't really understand what's going on, so he's not really sad. My parents are just in "survival mode" as they say. They're busy taking care of work and home and everyone else in their life. And then there's me. Often times I want to sit alone and think. Just listen in the wind. The rest of the time I want to talk about it with someone, which is really inconvenient since my friends aren't very talkative. I guess there's not that much to say. Today has been better. My emotions have been almost non-existant instead of up and down like a roller coaster. I guess that's good. 
<3- Kathryn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!