Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 6

[Day 6 of my adventure.]

6.21.11 10:57 PM

Dear journal,
So I'm sitting on my bed (again) writing (again). Today was A.W.E.S.O.M.E. I L.O.V.E. my family group; they are amazing and so supportive. Lance*, Mikayla, Kourtni, and I made the "Fab (non-dramatic) five." And Lance and I held hands. <3 And during the [worship] service we touched legs. <3 (And yes, most of the time I was focused on God. Most of the time.)  But his voice is hot. Like REALLY hot. [Can you tell I use a combination of capital letters and periods when I'm excited??] Again, I was focused on God. There were just... moments. And he said he loved me. Well... us (as in the Fab Five). But still, we have to start somewhere.
Oh and today I got So. Mad.  because of all the crap that's going on. Like people were saying that *Cody Griffen's mom was in jail. RUMOR! And I'm just getting soooo mad about the same old same old church crap that goes on. UGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! So... I just pray God takes away all distractions... at least during small group/Worship.
<3- Kathryn

[*names changed for anonymity]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!