Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 7

[Day 7 of my adventure <3 3rd day of camp!!]

6.22.11 12:23 AM (Okay, so technically 6.23.11, but whatevs.)

So.. camp. First of all Lance* sat by me in both worship times. [At camp we had two worship experiences, one in the morning and one at night.] Yay? We've also been talking lots and just growing closer as friends. But it is frustrating that he flirts with Betsy*, even when I'm right there. But if we're just friends I have to be okay with that, right? Okay so now onto more spiritual things. First of all, I love worship. It is amazing. (Plus- Lance sings like an angel. I could see us being that couple who always sings in harmony... anyways...) I really feel like God has been speaking to me this week.
Second of all, family group. We have really grown way close over the past 3 days, and I love it. We all share with each other and are trusting each other to keep us accountable. We talked for like an hour Afr evening worship, and I loved it.
Third of all. Evening worship. Tonight's music was great. My favorite was "Jesus Paid it All." [LOVE that song. Here's a link to it if you have never heard this song before.] Specifically it just really spoke to me.
Also, tonight was "renew-your-faith" night, and I made a decision. I decided that I was going to love me for me. I'm through hating myself and constantly putting myself down. It causes me too much needless pain- and God loves me and  thinks I'm the most beautiful thing He's ever seen. He created me perfectly. What right do I have to take down the value of myself? so that's all for tonight/this morning.
TTYL
<3- Kathryn L. Tune
[* Names changed for anonymity.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!