Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 5

[First Day of camp, here we go!]

6.20.11 8:53 am

Dear journal,
so I am sitting on the bus on the way to camp. I am sitting next to Monica and we are coloring. I was about to try and sleep (because I didn't sleep well last night.) but then I remembered I was supposed to be writing in you. So now I am. There's not really much to say though, so I'm going to try and sleep.

11: 24 PM

So right now I am sitting on my bunk bed about to go to sleep. Today has been a pretty eventful day.
a) family group. MIne really rocks this year and it is SO. EXCITING. Even Matthew* is opening up. (!!!) I'm so excited to see what God does this week.
b) I slipped and hurt my leg. (No worries, I'm okay.)
c) I broke my flip-flops. And Matthew offered me a piggy-back-ride. WEIRD.
D) Lance* and I talked. And e hugged me and said I was his best friend. (And Mikayla.) It was kind of good to get encouragement that he is actually excited about being friends. So not much else now! Hopefully more to write about tomorrow.

[P.S. Sorry for the fact that I'm not offering a lot of commentary. It's hard when the journal entries are not as fresh on your mind.
*Names changed for anonymity]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!