Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 3

[This is day 3 of my 30 day adventure. Also: things not said in my journal will be in these square things because I've found that occasionally I actually use parenthesis in my journaling.... Which made writing 'out-of-character' difficult.]

Day 3. 4.16.11 8:44 PM

Dear journal,
here's my daily check in! No Omegle -- I'm almost there! Safe! [Gosh. When am I going to stop mentioning this all the time??] Today my father gave us a long list of things to do tomorrow and I'm kind of stressed out about it. But I just have to know that if I breathe, stay calm, and work I can get it done.It's when I panic that things go wrong. I also created a bucket list! (Check it out!) I guess that yes, I am a bit young but if I start thinking now then I have longer to get it done. I was inspired because I'm watching Eat, Pray Love. And it's turning into my favorite movie ever. I decided that I want to be fearless in life. I want to take calculated risks and L.I.V.E I know that my "dream job" is an elementary school teacher, but what if I didn't have a desk job? What if I was a writer and people paid me to do my bucket list and write about it. [Having a job writing about anything would be fun... actually.] (P.S. not to self: write about experiences) I think that might be pretty amazing. (Except if I had a family... but you know...)
I also meditated. (Another Eat, Pray, Love inspiration.) [Goodness gracious I'm obsessed with this movie!!!] Not the Hindu kind. The Christian kind. But it was still amazing. Like I can't even describe it amazing. So now on to the crappy part of my day. Kayleigh*. We're still fighting. Sometimes I just feel like I should check out. Stop trying to fix the so-far-gone-down-the-drain relationships. [P.S.if you're reading this... sorry] Gah. I feel like we're in a frekin' marriage and I want to get a divorce, but she won't sign the papers! [Except for we're both girls. So totally not happening.] I wish I could run away to Italy. More good news -- my party is tomorrow. I'm so excited to just hang out and relax with my girls. So on to my devotional.
<3- This Girl. 


[So there you go. My so-called-life. Oh, and P.S. I (might) have one more post, might not, it just kind of depends on my day tomorrow. But after that I'm going to camp, so you guys won't see me for a whole week :o!! But don't worry I will still be journaling and I will update you guys (goodness... 5 posts in a row... can you handle it??) when I get back. XOXO Thanks for reading! Love you guys!
<3- Kathryn]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!