Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Verdict is: Failure

So you're probably sitting there in your chair. Looking at your computer. Asking yourself "Why the heck is she updating? She's supposed to be unplugged!!" My answer to that would be: "Yes. I was supposed to be. But, due to an unexpected couple of events, unplugged week was canceled..... for the time being."

Let me explain. Sunday was fine and dandy. Unplugged week was continuing on it's smooth course... well... kind of smooth. (Constant complaining from the 10 year old bro. about how unfair life is.. how we are never doing this again... how he HAS to play the xbox... ect. ect. and my quiet thoughts of how I just want to talk to my bff.. about a smooth as it could go I guess.) Then Monday morning came. The electricity was out. So I had to get ready. In the dark. And take a stupid standerdized test. Woo hoo! When I came home, the electricity was (you guessed it.) still out. So the parents rented a hotel for the night and Unplugged week was cancled. Obivously the electricity is back on... just in case you were wondering.

So how did the 1.5 days of no electronics go? Pretty well. I realized that it is (gasp) unneccesary to have my phone by me every second of the day. And that (although I feel the guilt) I don't HAVE to blog post every SINGLE day...

Just thought that I would let you in on the little happenings of my life. As usual.

-Girl 1. AKA Kathryn. AKA I have no idea where this blog is going anymore... it's a big ol' mess.

P.S. Is anyone out there? Is anyone even reading these posts? I sure hope so.

2 comments:

  1. hey m here aswell....
    actually i lyk ur blog its lyk my write-ups...n follow my blog too ..well i still have 1 week 2 start posting but u can follow it...heres the link!!!
    fakkzzii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!