Saturday, July 23, 2011

Dear 7 followers

Hello! This is a personalized note to you! That is if any of you are reading this... which is not probable. I'm going to ask you a few questions about yourselves, and I would ask that you please respond. But again, none of you are listening to me so why do I even ask???... :)

1.) Where are you from? I think it's so cool when people from exotic (or at least exotic to me) places veiw my blog. I'm just a humble kid from Texas and people all the way from Australia (!!!!) are looking at what I have to say. I feel special <3

2.) Do you have any advice for me? I have been blogging for (about) a year now, (half a year at this location) and some of you have been following me the whole way. (P.S. Don't be afraid to be rude! Constructive criticism is the best thing ever, and I have tough skin!!)

3.) What's your blog name? I don't follow many of you and it would be awesome to have more posts in my que (sp??) when I log on.

Also, I wanted to thank you SO. MUCH. This blog has been everything I could ever hope or dream of, and more, and (hopefully) it's headed to high places. Probably not. But still. A girl can dream right?

Love you guys forever and always, you rock my world Blogger Peeps!!!
<3- Kathryn

P.S. Followers includes regular readers!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Kathryn :)
    1.) I'm in England, not exactly exotic...

    2.) I've not been following you for very long, but I like your writing. So, I really don't have much critism to give...

    3.) Lucky enough for me, you're my only follower, so I'm not sure this bits necessary ;)but my blogs url's: www.jefftheafrican.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kathryn,
    I have been following you for about 3 weeks I guess..
    1) I am from India and it is Exotic :)
    2) I like the way you put down ur thoughts. Really the blog is about you so however you like it. Personally for me your blog is fine. In my opinion u should write regularly and maybe also join some blogging forums :)
    3) my URL is http://sunitakurup.blogspot.com

    Cheers Sunita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @JeffTheAFrican
    Hey!!! England is exotic to me since I've never been out of the contenental U.S. Thank you for commenting

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Suanita
    Hey!! India WOW how in the world did you find me?!?! I'm sure it's beautiful over there. :) How regularly? I used to write once a day, but that got to be a bit much. Is once a week to little? (P.S. If you don't know that's okay... this is just me thinking outloud like always :P )
    Thanks for the URL I'll go check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katherine!
    1) I'm in Washington state, not really exotic but it is beautiful, in my opinion at least LOL

    2)I haven't been blogging long (only about 2 months or so) so I don't really have any advice. I like your writing style, its very open and honest :-)

    3)my blog name is: http://pottingsoilandoliveoil.blogspot.com/

    Anyways, keep up the good work, and have a fantastic summer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!