Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 4

[Dear Blog followers: Thanks for sticking with me the past 5 days as I was at camp. I'm going to be posting all of the journal posts one right after another, so check them out if you want.]

4.18.11 9:55 PM

Dear journal,
Yes. I skipped a day. No. I didn't do my devotional yesterday or today. Yes that means that in all technicality I have failed at my mission. But maybe I want to change my mission? Is that even fair? I suppose that in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter. But am I letting myself don? So on to today's adventures. First of all last night was my party, which actually went very well. So after we checked out of the hotel we went to WalMart to shop for camp supplies. Two days woohoo! Ten we went to McAlisters for lunch. After relaxing for a bit at home we went to Target and I bought pretty pens! I then bought a new journal at Half-Price-Books. [Now my favorite store. If you have one in your area I would strongly suggest to check it out.]  So tomorrow I have church as usual, followed by more packing for camp. By the way I am S.O. excited. Camp is going to rock this year. No drama. No distractions. Just God. So goodnight for now at least.
<3- Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!