Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 10

[I'm going to start including my devotionals in my posts because I have a new method of doing them (: Enjoy!!!]

6.25.11 8:26 AM

Devotional:
S) [scripture] The man and his wife... hid from the Lord God among the trees in the garden. The Lord God called to man and asked him, "Where are you?" He answered, "I heard you in the garden. I was afraid because I was naked, so I hid." Genesis 3:8-10 


O) [Observation.] Adam and Eve hid because they were afraid of God. Do not be afraid when you sin, confess. This is an example of what NOT to do.

A) [Application.] Stop wallowing in my sin because I'm afraid of what God is going to do to me. Instead, confess so I can be forgiven.

P) [Prayer] Dear God,
Help me not to be afraid of you, and to claim your promise of loving me no matter what. Help me to confess my sin right away instead of a long time after the fact.

10:03 PM


Dear journal,
Today was Wendi's wedding. On the way to the wedding my mom, dad, and I (Thomas [my brother] was at a friend's) heard a song called Blessings. [click here to listen] It was a cry fest in the car. The wedding was good, but I got so sunburned. (More sunburned then I was at camp!) not much to say. I'm about to go to bed and prepare for a big day tomorrow.
<3- Kathryn

[For anyone who's interested: my devotional method is now the SOAP method as you can see. Please feel free to comment or email me here if you would like more information about how to cary this method out.
XOXO- Kathryn]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!