Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 12 (Continued)

12:02 AM (the morning of 6.28.11)

Dear journal,
Nothing interesting really going on today. Thomas and I walked to Braum's [An ice cream shop close to us. The best ice cream I've ever had. Check out the website here] and Famous Dogs. [Famous dogs is a local hot dog stand. 99 cents for the best hot dog ever. Braum's ad Famous Dogs are within walking distance from our house.] That's pretty much. Tomorrow is our last (full) day before our trip. [Every year since I can remember my brother and I travel to Iowa to be with my grandparents for about a month. We are staying for 6 weeks this time because of the fact that it might be my last year. Next year I would like to try and get a job or try and intern at a camp, which would further limit the dates we could go up there.] I'm excited to go, get away, take a break from Texas. The lake is calling my name. [Did I mention my grandparents live on a lake?]
<3- Kathryn
P.S. Maybe I need to get a new time to write? I always seem so tired right before bed.

[That's all for today. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post the next couple of days since we will be driving. But as always as soon as I get a chance I will update you on my doings. Thanks for reading you guys :)
XOXO- Kathryn]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!