Monday, February 7, 2011

Glee

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to know what you guys think about Glee. I personally love it and watch it every week. But there are some pros/cons to the show. I mean obviously there are some moral dilemmas. In previous seasons, there has been things like: a) a girl who got pregnant b) by a guy who is NOT her boyfriend c) OR her husband. d) Kurt is gay and even more. (Note: I know not everyone thinks these are problems, but some people do, which is why the show is so controversial.)
At the same time the show provides a pretty realistic look into every day high school. Or at least the every day high school stereotype. It also shows great variation; the artists have performed everything from hip hop, rock, country, christian, oldies, ect. As a viewer, this keeps me entertained; no matter what I know that Glee is going to perform some song I wouldn't even think of them performing (ex: on this weeks episode (Season 2, episode 11) Rachel and Puck performed "Need you Now" by Lady Antebellum).
So what are your theories? Are there any redeeming qualities in this show? Why do YOU watch Glee? why DON'T you watch Glee? What do you like or not like about it? I guess the real question I have is do you think the pros outweigh the cons?
So just post below :)

-<3 Girl 1
P.S.



Rachel and Puck's "Need you now" performance from Season 2 Episode 11






Hulu video of Season 2 Episode 11

2 comments:

  1. I am always entertained by Glee. I don't get it on tv here in Germany, but I make sure to watch it online! Thanks for the comment today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am entertained too. That's another part of why I watch it: It's funny (who cares if it's inappropriate?) And that's why I tried to include online versions of everything so that people who couldn't watch knew what I was talking about.

    Oh and you're welcome!
    -Girl 1

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!