Friday, April 29, 2011

No Surprise

Hi blog readers...

So no surprise, it's late on a Friday night and I'm updating. Gah, I feel so bad for you guys.....

So i think it's fair to say my happy bubble is officially burst. Here's what happened:

My school band is planning a trip to a local amusement park tomorrow (technically today... but who cares?). I was not being able to sleep (Weekend night + eventful day = little sleep for this girl) so I started preparing for the day. I was planning on packing a lunch (in case you didn't know -- food at amusement parks and such is OUTRAGEOUSLY expensive...) and bringing like 2 water bottles and a gatoraid. Then, when I checked the website to see if I could bring germex (more on this later) I found out that the park does not allow outside food or drinks. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so hard to not scream right there on the spot.
So of course now i'm going to be forced to spend 30 dollars on some crappy food that's doesn't even taste good and 5 bucks on a water that's not even cold! What kind of a deal is this?
After realizing that there was no way, no how, (well.... not yet anyways) that I was going to let them do this to me I devised a plan. (I know, however, that they suck, but humor me by reading anyways).
1.) Pack my lunch in a brown sack. Hide it in the pocket of a friends bag. (this one is the most probable)
2.) Hide the brown sack under my shirt...(this one is the least probable)
3.) Pray to God, Jesus, and anyone else who's listening to give the stupid bag-checkers blind eyes to not see my easily visible lunch. (I might do this along with plan 1 or plan 2... it never hurts to ask for a little miracle sometimes, does it?)

So after all this randing and raving I feel much better and relaxed... but wait: there's more!!

________________________________________________________________________________

I am now a germophobe... Yes I know you probably could have predicted that from the fact that I am considering taking germex to a amusement park, but I decided to dedicate a whole half-blog-post to telling you about it. I think I'm OCD.... we had to take a test in school today and I lined up my animal crackers, jolly ranchers, pencils, erasers, and hilighters all in a perfect row. I also put germex on everytime I see it. I think I'm addicted. I don't know if it's the smell or if it makes me feel better and more "clean" or "holy" but I am just addicted.

I want you guys to know that this scares me a lot. People who are seriously OCD have major issues in their lives... so what major issue is so big that I have turned into a germaphobe? I have no idea...

So keep reading for the answer. If you care.

<3 - Girl 1. Kathryn. I don't even know what to call myself anymore.

Facts about Me.
6. I am addicted to Germex. 
7. The little things upset me
8. I'm a perfectionist. I want everything to go perfectly -- the way I planned it to be perfect -- all the time, otherwise my happy bubble bursts.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha this made me laugh that you looked on their website to see if you could bring germex(out of all things) into the park(:
    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks(: And yea I'm a little silly sometimes. (But it actually turned in handy that I brought it :P )

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!