Saturday, March 26, 2011

The People at Wal-Mart make my day

Hey everyone!

I know that this is really random, but the greeters from Wal-Mart make my day every single time I go. For example, there is this guy named Zaki. He has (debatedly) the worst job in the world. But he is always smiling. He also waves at me every time that I go into the store. How encouraging is that? It always makes me feel special and valued (even though I'm sure that Wal-Mart could care less weather I shop there or not.)

This got me to thinking about how I could encourage others. I mean, I know first-hand that a smile can turn my day upside down, so why don't I smile to more people? Someone saying "hello" can sometimes make the difference between a good day and a bad one, so why don't I say "hello" to more people? How much of a difference could I make just by changing my attitude?

So some questions for you (as always :) )
a) Who encourages you the most?
b) What do you do to encourage others?

Thanks for reading!!
-Girl 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!