Thursday, March 31, 2011

My first run...

Gah. Are all my posts going to be about exercising and weight loss and healthi-ness now? I sure hope not. In no offense to health nuts or foodies out there, but I hope other interesting things happen in my life. This is not a blog just specifically for my transition to a healthy lifestyle.

So anyways to the point. I took my first run (well, Girl 2 and I took our first run) yesterday. It was rough! I mean, I am so out of shape that it's not even funny! But hey you have to start somewhere right? Now I have that starting point and I'm going to try (that's all I can promise myself right?) to run farther the next time. Now, who knows when the next time is? Not today, that's for sure. (I have a piano lesson after school, and that was so down-right discouraging that I don't know if I would want to do it on a super consistant every-day basis!)

Also, there's one thing that bothers me about running -- out doors and in the gym. People are watching you. Like people from my school live on the streets that I ran by. What if they were looking out there windows? Goodness that would be a spectical. Oh, and don't forget about the little old ladies driving by in their cars. I'm sure they were not prepared for the sight they saw as turning the corner...

Questions
1. Do you run
2. Where (If you do)
3. What botthers you the most about it?

-Girl 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!