Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Girl Code

Okay so I was talking with a friend and we were discussing the girl code... You know that unspoken code that you just KNOW you have to follow... and how nobody has officially written it down, and why not. So I decided that I was going to write the top 5 girl code rules (in my opinion...) and see what you guys thought.

1. If your friend has cried over a guy -- do not date him without her permission.

2. If your friend has dated a guy, don't date him without permission

3. If your friend has loved a guy -- never, under any circumstances, date him. (I believe that if you have ever loved a guy, that a teensy tiny part of you will always love him. Therefore if your friend dates him, a teensy tiny part of you will be jelous. Therefore you and your friend could have difficulties. No one wants that to happen!!!)

4. If your friend disapproves of the guy -- dump him. (Friends are way more important.)

5. If your friend likes a guy -- don't date him without permission.

Okay so those are my top five. Let me know of you're top girl-code-rules.  I might add them in an edit later on :o ... Then you would be famous (well.. only sort of...)

Thanks for reading!
-Girl 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!