Saturday, February 11, 2012

Nothing Better to Do

Dear readers (if you're out there),

I have realized a sad truth about myself. I have nothing better to do than sleep. Nothing.

Well, let me rephrase that. I have no initiative to do anything but sleep. I have two English papers due Monday, a test over 6 chapters of A Tale Of Two Cities Tuesday (I haven't even started reading), and Science notes to take. And yet all I want to do is lie in bed.

What does that mean? What kind of a life am I living? Why do I have no initiative? Why am I writing about this when I could be out doing things, conquering the world, and living life? Am I going to waist away into a vat of nothing-ness while everyone else I know experiences the world??

These are the questions I ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!