Saturday, February 18, 2012

Self-Help

Dear Blog Readers,

Are you out there? Is anyone even reading this?

Today I am going to reflect on things that I need to fix.

1. I complain so much.
Right now I am best friends with this guy named Hunter. And he has helped me come to the realization that I complain constantly. About everything. And that it gets annoying. I probably need to stop complaining.

Any suggestions on how?

2. I am too ... 
I can't really think of a word to complete this sentence except for "not-bad-ass."
Even the tiniest infraction of rules causes me to have a complete stressed-out, hyperventilating almost-breakdown. Which makes breaking the rules no fun at all.

Although this could (and should probably) be taken as a good thing, I can't help but thinking "What the hell? I'm a teenager. Shouldn't there be a part of me that want's to break the rules? Is it bad that I'm not normal?" This seriously bugs me.

3. I am to nice
People walk all over me. And then I complain about it. But then this gets annoying because I'm complaining about something that I have no guts to fix. Let's just say that this is a little bit of a problem.

So any who I am now on the road to self-help. I am working diligently on  fixing these things.

<3- Kathryn

P.S. If you read this please comment, shoot me an email (ouramazingadventure@gmail.com) or tweet me (@kltune) or follow me on twitter (@kltune.) I would just love to know that somebody out there is hearing what I have to say. Even if they completely hate it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!