Wednesday, January 25, 2012

School

Usually I try to use my blog posts to talk about intellectual things. I try and write like an adult. Well not this time. Oh no. My dear blog readers, this blog is dedicated to school and how much it royally sucks.

School is draining. It drains my brain. See it's not even that the material is necessarily difficult, but you just try having 8+ people demand 100% of your time.

Also, there just happens to be drama between me and EVERYONE IN THE WORLD. Which is emotionally draining as well.

I am sooo over school. I'm ready to go to college. Only 3 and a half years. -.-

How is your school/job going?? Hopefully better than mine,

Goodbye for now!!
<3 - Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!