Sunday, January 1, 2012

Technology Savvy

Hello blog readers!

It's me! Yes, I am actually making a blog post! (I know, surprising!)

In fact, I think I will be updating more often from now on. Why? Because of the wonderful device I am typing on right now, the Itouch. With this little nugget of gold (or technically white) I can update my blog from wherever I want, including the comfort of my own bed. I can also simultaneously update twitter and Facebook all at the same time! (whenever I do this, I always imagine that I'm some famous person, and that people actually care about what I'm writing) So hopefully with this new technology which puts the whole blogger community at my fingertips, I will find the time to write more to you guys, my lovely followers.

One more thing: I now have a twitter account! So if you want to hear more from me, follow me at @kltune.

That's all for tonight! Thanks for sticking with me all this time!

<3 - Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!