Thursday, August 11, 2011

New Goal!!!

Hello, and welcome one new follower!! (Is it bad that I make this big of a deal out of followers?? It just makes me excited that people are ACTUALLY reading what I have to say :o)

As stated above I am about to list my new blogging goals for this year! (which is always interesting!!) I am actually going to aim to stick to these instead of flake out as usual when I make goals. I'm also going to set this goal as something that's ACTUALLY reasonable. (Once a day??  A little too much, both for me and for you...)

So you're probably thinking, "Stop gibber gibbering about this goal and get on with it! Stop procrastinating!!" So here it is:

My blogger goal for this school year (should I go with the first semester?? A whole school year might be too much of a commitment for me...) is to blog once a week (even if it's on the weekends or in the middle of the night...) about something that's actually worth my followers time to read.


For instance -- I know that none of you care about the drama going on at church, school, ect. Plus that takes too much time to type and it's too confusing... (Also what if I got famous, and they read my blog, and they figured out I was writing about them?? Yikes!!) So I will try and come up with something good and creative to write about... No guarantees... It could be some boring thing about Biology or World Geography. But I will try nevertheless.

So again, thank you for reading dear blog-readers! And if not before then, I will see you next Thursday.

XOXO <3- Kathryn

P.S. Preguntas para tu! (Questions for you!)
1. Do you speak Spanish? (at all?? a little?? Spanglish?)
2. What are your school year/fall goals?? What about for blogging?? (My school year goals also include keeping my room clean and never forgetting to bring anything to school/home, as well as being in the top 10 of my grade.)
3. Do you think I'm going to flake out on my blogging goal? (be honest... you won't hurt my feelings!!)




1 comment:

  1. :) about followers no ur excitement is just genuine like all of us have it :)... blogging goals ya..you should write whenever you feel like and whatever you feel about...and I think you will surely stick to your blogging goal :) I do not speak Spanish attt all :) No specific goals for blogging but yes to make it more visible to the world is surely what I am taking seriously :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!