Sunday, July 24, 2011

WOW girl 2 returns

Hey guys its me girl 2! I have been so busy since we made this! School has been the main thing, but also lots of other distractions, most importantly I have forgotten all about it! :) Well if you're wondering how I have been? Right now, I am depressed depressed out of my young little skull! I have had so much drama in the past week that I just want my head to explode! I don't know but my main problem is that I am fighting with my mom! I don't know.....I just feel like crying! grr sorry! anyways I am glad to see that we have 7 followers!  Well technically girl 1 has seven viewers! But anyways, you might as well change the name of this to the adventures of girl one because I don't really think any of you care about what I am doing! so there I am sorry to be so dramatic, but that's just me! :) I hope girl 1 doesn't get mad at me! but if so im sorry! I love you girl!
-girl 2

1 comment:

  1. Why would I be mad lol?? And you can always come back and post. People would listen to you :) I love you too.
    XOXO- Kathryn
    P.S. You can say your name lol...

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!