Thursday, February 3, 2011

Invisible

Hey, this is Girl 2! Have you ever felt invisible? Like nobody cared about you, or that the person you really want to care doesn't? I know I have and it really stinks! There are guys that I like and I talk to...but I know they dont feel the same way. Also sometimes if you fight with family or friends, it feels like they dont care about you. What I want to say is, somebody will always care about you. Never lose faith and no that boys pass and go, but your true friends, and your family will always be there for you!
-Girl 2
P.S. We want to start a business, but we dont know what to do.....comment below and give us ideas! and make sure to tell us about your blogs! we would love to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!