Friday, February 4, 2011

Febuary 4,2011

Hey guys! It's me, Girl 1!

So do you guys like games? I know it's so wierd but I L.O.V.E. games. Especially board games and card games. Plus (if I do say so my self) I'm pretty rockin' at them (You can ask girl 2). To me it just seems a lot more fun to get to play a game with someone. You learn a lot. Like;
1) are they competitive?
2) can they multitask (play and talk)?
When you're playing a video game it's not the same. I mean first of all you're not even neccesarily talking to the person. And second of all if you are talking to the person it's usualy about the game. When you're playing a board or card game you can talk about anything and everything. It's a real bonding experience.

So anyways I just basically wanted to chime in on my thoughts.
Thanks for reading!
-<3 Girl 1
P.S. I'm so excited we have one follower!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!