Sunday, March 4, 2012

Podcasts

I am obsessed with podcasts.

I'm not exactly sure what the appeal of them is... I guess the fact that I'm listening to people's personal thoughts and stuff. It's comforting.

Although it is just a little creepy that I fall asleep to them. I don't know, I guess it's just the thought that I'm with someone.

I know, I know, I'm not actually WITH the people on the podcasts. But I can hear them, and it's comforting when your lonely.

I think I need to go to therapy for my loneliness problems.

So anyways, how are you guys? I still haven't heard from very many people, which kind of makes me sad, so comment away if you would please(: As I said before anything goes!

You can also keep in touch with me on twitter at @kltune.

<3- Kathryn

P.S. I am going on this fantastic Day Zero journey, and I started another blog just for that, so check it out if you would please at http://101in1001.blogspot.com. No worries though, I will still post here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Are you thinking about leaving a comment? Well go ahead, we would love to know what you're thinking!